Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall Wreath


If I can get my rear in gear and do this in October, I thought it would be only appropriate to have a fall themed item for one of our classes. This wreath is made of corn husks and if packed away at the end of the season correctly, you could use for years to come.

It's different from most of the fall themed wreaths I have seen and I think it has a timeless quality to it. It simple enough not to clash with different colors or styles of decor.

I plan to make this myself a head of time so I know what not to do and what to do. But I wanted to get the classes up so you can see what we will be doing.

For those of you that are in other states and are staking...I mean watching this blog, here is a link to the instructions if you want to play along. It's only fair that you have some fun too right?


More classes to come soon,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment